Friday, April 1, 2011

Excuse me Sir. Are you the SAME Mr. Obama I voted for???? Who is This Guy?

I was hoping that Obama would not be just another puppet of the corporations. In my gut I knew change would not be as easy as voting for a person of color.  I can have no doubts now with his support for the nuclear industry in the face of this devastating crisis. People who lie come in all colors.

 To get our votes he made this statement:
"'I start off with the premise that nuclear energy is not optimal and so I am not a nuclear energy proponent,' Obama said at a campaign stop in Newton, Iowa on December 30, 2007. 'My general view is that until we can make certain that nuclear power plants are safe ... I don’t think that’s the best option. I am much more interested in solar and wind and bio-diesel and strategies [for] alternative fuels.'" Z infoZine, Kansas City

No comments:

Post a Comment